Understanding what drives your behaviour, how you make decisions, what energises and drains your motivation can certainly help you become more effective.
Understanding others’ preferences will give you the additional advantage of improving the quality of conversations, enhancing engagement and mutual understanding, leading to increased productivity and performance.
MBTI – Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is a personality framework that explores four pairs of people’s preferences: Extraversion vs. Introversion, Sensing vs. Intuition, Thinking vs. Feeling, Judging vs. Perceiving. Knowing your MBTI best fit type helps you become more self-aware and realise more of your potential. MBTI provides a deep understanding of the strengths and challenges associated with your individual type, as well as the frustrations and challenges you may experience when dealing with other types.
Individuals and organisations use MBTI assessment for personal development as well as for:
– Improving communication.
– Effective Leadership.
– Change management.
– Stress management.
- Stress management.
- Career development
MBTI - Main features and benefits:
– MBTI is the most widely used talent development profiling tool in the world used by individuals, teams and organisations all over the world and in all business sectors.
– It provides a common language for describing how individuals interact with each other and the world around them.
– MBTI questionnaire generates a wide range of comprehensive reports to support applications, including communication, stress management, decision-making, team dynamics and more.
- Feedback session to determine best-fit type can be provided individually or in a group setting.
- It is credible, reliable and valid and it provides a great return on investment.