DISC examines how a combination of four basic human patterns (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Compliance) impacts our behaviour and it reveals what motivates us as well as what we fear and avoid. This information can offer a new perspective on why we do what we do.
DISC personality styles are both internal and innate, but impacted largely by our external environment.
Understanding these personality insights can help predict and shape behaviour allowing you to adjust your style to create better communication with those around you.
Individuals and organisations use DISC for personal and leadership development as well as to:
– Build strong, cohesive and motivated teams.
– Maximise performance and productivity.
– Improve communication in both personal and corporate environments.
– Avoid and resolve conflict.
– Motivate effectively and improve morale.
- Successfully affect change.
- Manage stress.
Hire the right people.
DISC - WHAT ARE THE MAIN FEATURES?
– It is quick and accurate, taking less than 10 minutes to complete.
– Simple, easy to apply, understand and remember.
– Provides an electronic report that is easy to understand and interpret as well as customised team graphs.
– There are 41 DISC Style combinations when focusing on one’s primary, secondary, and tertiary styles above the midline.
– Provokes people to be the best version of themselves.